RCT Systems is recruiting for a dynamic candidate who will be required to closely work with management and staff personnel to provide overall Systems Integration (SI) support. The SI will provide programmatic, strategy, and technical guidance on projects, requiring the SI to have insight into overall details.
- Team lead for front office activities.
- Monitor, provide day-to-day direction to front office staff.
- Perform data analysis.
- Develop briefings, schedules, documentation.
- Prepare weekly and monthly contract deliverables for the team.
- Ability to support multiple projects/requirements simultaneously.
- Develop, review and maintain project documentation, standards, procedures, process flows, roadmaps and schedules.
- Experience in technical writing/editing.
- Identify gaps in business process, develop technical requirements for implementation to resolve these gaps.
o A Self starter, proactive and the ability to work independently.
o Ability to operate in an extremely dynamic environment.
o Strong attention to detail.
o Excellent written and oral communication skills.
o TS/SCI with Poly required.
o Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin disability or protected veteran status.