RCT Systems is seeking a SharePoint Developer for a front office to support subordinate groups and programs. Their responsibilities will include conducting assessments and consultations on the design of SharePoint tools and applications. They will also be responsible for the development and management of their SharePoint sites and their Operations and Maintenance (O&M). The individual in this role will also be creating, updating, and maintaining all Office websites and tools on platforms such as SharePoint, Talkabout, and Joomla. The team will work closely with office communication, marketing, graphics, and requirement analyst teams. This team will work to track requirements through the contractor's SharePoint site and validate requirements across the office.
1. Education or Experience with SharePoint/Web development.
2. Education or Experience with CSS and HTML.
3. Education or Experience with XML/XSL and/or Collaborative Application Markup Language.
4. Education or Experience with REST/AJAX and/or BootStrap.
5. Education or Experience with jQuery.
7. TS/SCI with poly
1. Knowledge, Education, or Experience with Talkabout and/or Joomla.
2. Education or Experience serving as a SharePoint Site Collection Administrator.
3. Knowledge, Education, or Experience with creating vector graphics.
4. Experience with assessing and validating web requirements.
5. Education or experience providing O&M and content management support on SharePoint or similar collaboration sites.
6. Education or Experience working with SharePoint (or similar websites) to add new features, optimize, scale or improve stability and performance.
7. Education or Experience with SharePoint Designer.
8. SharePoint Site Collection Administrator Certification
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin disability or protected veteran status.