RCT Systems is recruiting for a a highly motivated individual to assist with the development, design and integration of a high profile enterprise API Portal. This individual will join an existing development team while bringing exciting ideas into a rapid and Agile DevOPS environment. Responsibilities include:
• Developing detailed specifications inside an agile environment;
• Creating technical documentation and working from a story board;
• Designing solutions from both ground up and while future-proofing the design;
• Developing and writing code in a paired programming environment;
• Managing and working within the code deployment process;
• Validating and testing code (including peer unit testing and review);
• Deployment and responsibility for health of the system.
The customer is seeking a strong developer with a rounded understanding of a multi-disciplinary candidate that is an expert in a variety of IT concepts and is comfortable as a team leader in design, innovation and a full mastery of the COTS product. A candidate will work in an integrated test driven development environment that is highly reliant on DevOPS, AWS and related emerging technologies. The candidate will be expected to provide independent working ability as well as utilizing paired programming techniques to construct resilient and creative solutions to answer the challenges of this system. Team members are expected to develop specifications and make recommendations on existing systems using new and emerging technologies to promote system stability for the Sponsor's partners. Also, the candidate will be responsible for assisting with daily operations and maintenance, which includes assisting with the extension, enhancement, refactoring, and architecture of the existing software and responding to a variety of adhoc requests. This position will join an integrated project team and new team members will be expected to work closely with a variety of skill sets, such as Project Managers, System Engineers and Architects.
1. Demonstrated experience writing/transforming/extending code using Java 8 enterprise.
2. Demonstrated experience working with a DevOPs orchestration tool such as Jenkins, Rundeck and Artifactory.
3. Demonstrated experience working with the enterprise Github including Maven and/or Gradle.
4. Demonstrated experience in code coverage, unit testing, mocking, and integration testing.
5. Demonstrated experience with HAL conformant JSON and XML using complaint API’s, OpenSSL, PKI and OAuth protections.
6. Demonstrated experience with a knowledge of Linux variants (CentOS, Redhat etc.).
7. Demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Services.
8. Active TS/SCI with Poly
1. Demonstrated experience in Spring Frameworks/Spring IO such as Spring MVC, Spring Boot, IOC, AOP,Spring Data,Spring Test. 2. Demonstrated experience performing software design and application.
3. Demonstrated experience performing architectural consulting from a development and system performance perspective.
4. Demonstrated experience conducting unit testing and test processes/frameworks.
5. Demonstrated experience with Test Driven Development and Continuous deployment with Continuous Integration tools.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin disability or protected veteran status.