RCT Systems is seeking an experienced and motivated individual to perform the role of IT Program Manager to support the front office. The candidate will lead the enterprise with innovative collaboration, production, and dissemination solutions and services to achieve information advantages. The candidate will be working and directly reporting to the Front Office, where they will be responsible for the Portfolio Review and Analysis, from both a project oversight as well as a financial perspective. The candidate is expected to have extensive ability to clearly present information at senior executive level; read and interpret information; interact with customers or stakeholders; listen well and work through others to obtain results. A key element for this position will be building customer relationships and communicating within the development team, with senior management and with customers/stakeholders. The IT PM is expected to maintain current project management job knowledge. The successful candidate must be a highly motivated individual with a strong IT background and will be required to work closely with technical partners. The selected candidate must possess a good mix of both technical and programmatic skills as well as strong communication skills. The IT Project Manager will work with the program management group, customer, product owners, project integrators and development teams to create related documentation, schedules, and milestones to provide status reports to Sponsor Program Manager, customer, and executive level stakeholders. Project Manager will serve as a liaison between the developers and customers. The team works in a collaborative and agile environment.
1. Demonstrated experience working closely with senior executives to understand and prioritize mission requirements, to communicate program status and direction, to facilitate decision making on key issues.
2. Demonstrated experience serving as an expert across a portfolio of projects, providing oversight and tracking for all projects.
3. Demonstrated experience with Primavera.
4. Demonstrated experience creating and maintaining partnerships between organizations.
5. Demonstrated experience with Primavera Portfolio Management.
6. Demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Services.
7. Demonstrated experience managing team dynamics at a group level.
8. Demonstrated experience processing and handling accountable property.
9. Demonstrated experience responding to short-deadline tasks.
10. Must have an active TS/SCI with poly.
1. Advanced education in program management or finance.
2. Demonstrated experience with software development practices.
3. Demonstrated experience with Sponsor's programmatic and finance tools.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin disability or protected veteran status.