RCT Systems is seeking a skilled full stack developer to join our program with the flexibility of working either the front and/or back end component team.
2. Experience integrating front end application services with MySQL or other traditional RDBMS.
3. Experience with test driven development and continuous integration best practices, including use of GIT and Jenkins.
4. Experience with REST Web Services & Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
5. Experience with JSON, XML, OWL or RDF data representation formats.
6. Demonstrated development experience with AWS Cloud Technologies.
7. Experience with development on Windows as well as Linux/Unix based systems.
8. Must have active TS/SCI poly
1. Demonstrated experience working with collection and/or analytic mission data as well as analytic exploitation of that data.
2. Experience with data normalization and text analytics.
3. Demonstrated experience with clean code best practices.
4. Demonstrated experience with high performance search frameworks and their capabilities such as SOLR Cloud, Lucene, Elastic Search.
5. Demonstrated experience working with integration of assorted analytic visualization libraries on the desktop to include social networks, timelines and/or multi-layer map displays.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin disability or protected veteran status.