RCT Systems is recruiting for a dynamic candidate who will provide forensic analyst expertise support to the customer and will be an active contributing member of a security vulnerability, radio frequency (RF), and computer forensic analysis team. The candidate must exercise excellent social acumen and operational judgment and be able to respond quickly to high priority tasking. The candidate should have a comfort level with speaking as s/he may be required to brief assessments at various forums.
- Conduct computer forensics, RF, and security vulnerability analysis using commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) and/or customer provided tools.
- Evaluate waveforms, cloud services, web applications, and commercial-off-the-shelf software and hardware.
- Perform web service network traffic analysis and waveform analysis to detect anomalies.
- Support cyber security initiatives through both predictive and reactive analysis.
- Articulate emerging trends to leadership and staff.
- Provide management with discrepancy reports and end user documentation.
- Communicate daily with program managers, management, customer representatives, and end users to ensure delivery of quality products.
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Cybersecurity, Information Technology (IT), Electrical Engineering (EE), Computer Science, Computer/Digital Forensics, Engineering, Math, Physics.
- Demonstrated 4 to 6 years’ experience in three or more of the following: analysis, RF analysis, RF engineering, computer forensics, network engineering, networking security, penetration testing, red teaming, hardware engineering, software reverse engineering, computer exploitation.
- Proven proficiency with at least three (3) or more of the following: mobile security, telecom protocols, operating systems (Windows, iOS, Android, or Linux), reverse engineering, forensics, network analysis, vulnerability assessment or malware forensics.
- Demonstrated familiarity with Wireshark, Fiddler, EnCase, Sleuthkit and/or other forensic tools.
- Demonstrated familiarization with waveform engineering and analysis.
- Demonstrated familiarity with RF testing and RF analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in drafting reports, documenting case details, and able to summarize findings and recommendations based on system analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in performing post-incident computer forensics while maintaining proper chain of custody and without destruction of critical data.
- Experience employing advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction, including dead system analysis and volatile data collection and analysis.
- Law Enforcement/Cyber Forensics experience.
- Desired experience ensuring quality assurance and the spreading of best practices.
- Relevant Certifications: CCFP, GCIA, OSCP, CEH, CISSP, or Security+.
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin disability or protected veteran status.