RCT Systems is looking for an Intelligent Analyst who provides analysis and research for industry, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability. Prepares assessments of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations. Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes. A candidate will provide both technical and regional analysis in support of USG customer and will be responsible for reviewing and researching unclassified and classified databases, preparing analysis, reports, and providing briefings. The candidate will be responsible for internal and external collaboration.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in International Relations, Political Science, Foreign Language or Culture, History, Public Policy, Intelligence Analysis, or related academic field
- 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD of practical experience in intelligence analysis, targeting, or open source analysis, or technical analysis.
- 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD experience in IT, telecom, network/computer/data security
- Proven ability to research and analyze data from a variety of sources and to present findings in clear and concise written reports
- Demonstrated experience in the intelligence lifecycle
- Proven experience with (drafting, coordinating, reviewing) intelligence community official communications methods
- Demonstrated ability to work well with teams or individually with minimal supervision
- TS/SCI W POLY
- MS Degree
- Ability to improve processes or methods of analysis
- Prior CI or risk management experience
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin disability or protected veteran status.