RCT Systems is seeking to hire C#, .NET Developers to support a dynamic software development program.
Candidate will work closely with data architects and business resources to build custom Windows systems. Candidate will leverage their experience with production-ready application development and demonstrate a willingness to learn new technologies.
- Design, code, test, debug, implement, and maintain applications
- Perform maintenance on existing software products and write programs according to specification needs
- Work with team members to identify and understand problems and solve them by utilizing best practices
- Prepare required documentation, analyze functional business applications and design specifications for functional areas
- Collaborate with the development team and management to scope out new application modules
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- C# programming skills
- Experience developing applications for Windows using Microsoft .NET technologies
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Database experience using Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong debugging skills and excellent problem solving skills
Clearance Requirements: TS/SCI with polygraph required
- Digital forensics knowledge
- Java development
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin disability or protected veteran status.