RCT Systems is recruiting for a dynamic candidate who will be using a holistic approach, designs, develops, evaluates and modifies end-to-end systems and systems-oriented products through their entire life cycle. Generates quantifiable requirements based on customer description, system planning and design, and acquisition logistics. Ensures requirements comply with client requirements and government standards through formal verification methods. Translates high level product development strategies into system requirement specifications and works with other engineering disciplines to develop lower level detailed implementation requirements. Establishes and coordinates development of standards, practices, and procedures as related to the overall product development. Designs interfaces and brings system elements together so they work as a whole. Assesses performance using evaluation criteria and technical performance measures. Customer liaison and support for business development activities and to understand and shape requirements. Participates in system conceptual design and documentation of the design concepts. Translates high level product development strategies into system requirement specifications and works with multi-discipline engineering teams to develop lower level detailed requirements. Participates in design reviews of components (hardware and software) to ensure applicability to the current system and traceability of requirements through compliance verification and validation. Generates system level requirements verification procedures and customer acceptance test procedures. Reviews test plans/procedures and ensures they meet the objectives of the contractual requirements and participates in the testing process to validate requirements.
The selected candidate will support efforts to implement an enterprise level data services architecture, contributing to development of plans, user guides, training materials, and communications about tools and services.
• Support the Data Steward in development of an enterprise data management strategy including data management plan, change management process, responsibility assignment matrix (RACI), managing data issues.
• Establish and maintain configuration and data management policies and procedures.
• Document business logic to improve users’ understanding of information contained in charts and reports from an analytics dashboard.
• Create and respond to data calls on behalf of the organization's data steward.
• Review newly developed application modules to provide recommendations for standardization of field names, domain lists and constraints on fields to support workflow, and consistency and customization of error messages.
• Develop logical and physical data models, to include data dictionaries, of legacy systems for incorporation into an enterprise wide data model.
• Perform data analysis and mapping from legacy systems to enterprise logical data models to determine compliance with relevant standards and to identify new data objects for the enterprise model.
• Provided data modeling and data engineering support.
• Establish and coordinate development of standards, practices, and procedures as related to the overall product development.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin disability or protected veteran status.