RCT Systems is recruiting for a dynamic candidate who will be responsible for translating the clients business requirements into specific systems, applications, or process designs for very large complex IT solutions and integrating architecture. Acts as an advocate for the client as the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address clients business problems. Plans, implements, tests, documents, and maintains enterprisewide solutions to total system or subsystems using internal he/she created and or off-the-shelf products. Analyzes and identifies all or part of a company’s existing or new peripheral, network, and telecommunications systems requirements, taking into consideration the special technology needs. Establishes functional and technical specifications and standards, solves hardware/software interface problems, defines input/output parameters, and ensures integration of the entire system or subsystem. Will provide programmatic, strategy, and technical guidance to the management on their projects, requiring insight into overall details within a technical environment.
• Assist management with establishing the strategic direction of the team.
• Assist project management team with gathering and bedding requirements for acquisition and govern its efforts, ensuring the requirements are complete, and ambiguous, and concise.
• Support project management to include scheduling, agenda preparation, and recordkeeping oversight and management.
• Facilitate and coordinate multiple oversight and review boards.
• Provide calendar support to customer management.
• Assist acquisition and governance team with communication and tracking actions.
• Develop, review, and maintain project documentation, standard procedures, process flows, roadmaps, conops, and schedules.
• Facilitate internal and external communication with stakeholders.
• Provide highlights and written documentation of team accomplishments and concerns.
• Track project commitments in ensure timely preparation of responses.
• Prepare briefings for appropriate stakeholders.
• Coordinate weekly meetings and provide minutes to stakeholders and set up meeting logistics as needed.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin disability or protected veteran status.