RCT Systems is seeking a Technical Cyber-Intelligence Analyst who will conduct research and evaluate technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on user behavior and patterns in a dynamic and changing mission environment. Detects anomalous activity in raw and processed log files for deeper exploration using IC tools and databases. Differentiates between general and targeted or suspicious scanning. Identifies trends cyber systems and performs behavior analysis. Uses Splunk dashboards to create alerts and investigate log files. Correlates threat data from various sources. Writes concise assessments that highlight findings supported by evidence, articulating the impact of conclusions.
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in CS, IS, Computer Engineering, or Math.
- Minimum of 11 years of direct experience in Intelligence Community cyber analysis or cyber targeting (e.g. selectors targeting, monitoring, behavior analysis or verification, reporting, technical analysis, or counterintelligence).
- Demonstrated proficiency with at least two (2) analysis tools such as Splunk, Google Earth, Python, Analyst Notebook, etc.
- Proven ability to research and analyze data from a variety of sources and to present findings in clear and concise written reports.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of telecommunications protocols.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of IC data sets and tools for telecommunications analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with teams or individually with minimal supervision.
- TS/SCI with poly.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Cyber Security, Computer Engineering, Information Assurance, or related technical field.
- Familiarity with other IC agencies.
- Computer network defense experience.
- Relevant certification (CISSP, CCNA, CEH, etc.).
- Experience with operational communications.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin disability or protected veteran status.