RCT Systems is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst Technical Specialist who provides feedback to design engineers and evaluates end-to-end systems and systems-oriented products through their entire life cycle. Working as expert, conducts research and evaluates technical performance of software products and overall segments and systems. Ensures products and systems comply with requirements and government information assurance and cyber security standards and practices through formal verification methods. The candidate verifies/validates systems with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to information networks. The candidate assesses performance using evaluation criteria and technical performance measures. The candidate prepares assessments and cyber threat profiles of current and planned products based on sophisticated testing, research, and analysis. The candidate participates in design reviews of components (hardware and software) to ensure applicability to the current system and traceability of requirements. The candidate reviews test plans/procedures and ensures they verify/validate the requirements. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements. The candidate produces high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence and operations officials.
Seeking a Cyber Security Analyst to detect, analyze, and mitigate cyber threats. The candidate must display familiarity with Windows, Linux and Mobile (Android and iOS) operating systems and is able to conduct network and security vulnerability analysis. Specifically, the candidate will:
• Evaluate cloud services, web applications, and commercial-off-the-shelf software and hardware
• Perform network traffic analysis of web services to analyze raw packet data and identify anomalous behavior.
• Support cyber security initiatives through both predictive and reactive analysis, articulating emerging trends to leadership and staff.
• Prepare reports for customer on emerging threats, high profile incidents, and proposed solutions.
• Support cyber security initiatives through both predictive and reactive analysis, articulating emerging trends to leadership and staff
• Prepare reports for customer on data analytics, emerging threats, high profile incidents, and proposed solutions
- BS (or equivalent) in Cybersecurity, Information Security, IT, EE, Network Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 6 years of experience in three or more specific areas to include: analysis, network engineering, networking security, penetration testing, red teaming, hardware engineering, software engineering, etc.
- Proficiency with at least three (3) or more of the following: mobile security, telecom protocols, operating systems, reverse engineering, forensics, network analysis, vulnerability assessment, or malware detection/prevention.
- Working knowledge of software development
- Experience drafting reports, documenting case details, and able to summarize findings and recommendations based on system analysis.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong customer and partner relationship building skills
- TS/SCI with Poly
- Experience ensuring quality assurance and implementing best practices
- Familiarity with utilizing SIEM tools for use case development and application
- Experience with Splunk, ArcSight SIEM, HP Openview, McAfee ePolicy, FireEye, Solar Winds, Web Sense
- Experience with Intrusion Prevention Systems and Endpoint Security Platforms
- Security Certifications: CEH, CISSP, CCSP, CCFP, GCFA, GCIA, OSCP
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin disability or protected veteran status.