RCT Systems is seeking a software engineer who will work in a small team of developers to deliver custom software applications for the end user. The individual designs or customizes software to optimize operational efficiency for data management applications. Analyzes/designs databases within an application area--either on a team or individually. Researches, designs, develops and tests operating system-level software and compilers.
- Must have an active TS/SCI w/poly.
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA, 8 to 10 years with MS/MA, 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- Research and development experience with details on progression of ideas to production systems
- Rapid prototyping development experience
- Experience with Java development with proven customer examples
- Experience with Linux in software development environment
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Microsoft Azure
- Experience with React and/or View.js
- Extensive experience with Angular
- Experience with graph database
- Experience with front end decoupled user interfaces
- Experience with React, Angular and/or View.js
- Experience with dependency management tools, such as Maven
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related scientific/technical discipline
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational skills, oral and written communication skills
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin disability or protected veteran status.