RCT Systems is seeking an ambitious, self-motivated individual who will be responsible for translating the client’s business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large complex IT solutions and integrating architecture.
Acts as an advocate for the client as the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address client business problems. Plans, implements, tests, documents, and maintains enterprise-wide solutions to total system or subsystems using internally created and/or off the shelf products.
Analyzes and identifies all or part of a company's existing or new peripheral, network, and telecommunications systems requirements, taking into consideration the special technology needs. Establishes functional and technical specifications and standards, solves hardware/software interface problems, defines input/output parameters, and ensures integration of the entire system or subsystem. Provides direction for design activities. Often project-based, sometimes working at customer sites.
- TS/SCI with Poly required
- BS/BA (10-12 years), MS/MA (8-10 years), or PHD (5-7 years)
- Candidate will have a strong technical understanding for different technologies and architectures.
- The candidate will be able to identify risks and provide recommendations to mitigate.
- The candidate hall be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- The candidate shall be able to track project status, actions, and demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.
- Having a background or experience in the Counter Intelligence domain is a preferred.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin disability or protected veteran status.