RCT Systems is seeking a Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) who provides technical and programmatic Information Assurance Services to internal and external customers in support of network and information security systems. Designs, develops and implements security requirements within an organization’s business processes. Prepares documentation from information obtained from customer using accepted guidelines such as DITSCAP (DoD Information Technology Security Certification and Accreditation Process). Prepares Security Test and Evaluation plans. Provides certification and accreditation support in the development of security and contingency plans and conducts complex risk and vulnerability assessments. Analyzes policies and procedures against Federal laws and regulations and provides recommendations for closing gaps. Develops and completes system security plans and contingency plans. Recommends system enhancements to improve security deficiencies. Develops, tests and integrates computer and network security tools. Secures system configurations and installs security tools, scans systems in order to determine compliancy and report results and evaluates products and various aspects of system administration. Conducts security program audits and develops solutions to lessen identified risks. Develops strategies to comply with privacy, risk management, and e-authentication requirements. Provides information assurance support for the development and implementation of security architectures to meet new and evolving security requirements. Evaluates, develops and enhances security requirements, policy and tools. Provides assistance in computer incident investigations. Performs vulnerability assessments including development of risk mitigation strategies.
- Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
- Familiar with standing up continuous monitoring architecture
- Familiar with ICD 503 standards
- Be able to utilize scanning tools, implement patch management, and remediation activities
- Individual would be able to identify potential vulnerabilities and conduct assessments
- Self-starter who is able to work with little supervision
- Proactive individual who is able to thrive in a team environment
- Individual would be responsible for performing normal ISSM responsibilities
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin disability or protected veteran status.