RCT Systems is seeking a Project/Program Manager designs, develops, evaluates and modifies end-to-end systems and systems-oriented products through their entire life cycle. Project Manager will provide programmatic, strategy, and technical guidance to the management on their projects, requiring insight into overall details within the program. Generates requirements based on customer description, system planning and design, and acquisition. Participates in design reviews (hardware and software) to ensure applicability to the current system. Reviews test plans/procedure and ensures they meet the objectives of contractual requirements.
The SE/SI Project Manager shall support the customer with the following requirements:
- Must have exceptional organizational skills as well as interpersonal and communication skills to establish relationships at all levels of the organization while meeting the needs of diverse stakeholders.
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the team.
- Must have understanding of how to interpret customer needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Solid computer skills with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project) and project management software.
- Support project management, to include scheduling, agenda preparation and record keeping.
- Assist management with establishing the strategic direction of the team.
- Assist project management team with gathering and vetting requirements for acquisition and governance efforts, ensuring the requirements are complete and concise.
- Assist with tracking actions, process flows, roadmaps, CONOPS and facilitate internal and external communication with stakeholders.
- Prepare briefings for customer and stakeholders.
- Provide highlights and written documentation of team accomplishments and concerns.
- Ability to work rapidly in a high tempo, dynamic environment that often requires multitasking
- Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
- 6 to 8 years with BS/BA or 4 to 6 years with MS/MA
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin disability or protected veteran status.