RCT Systems is seeking to hire a Systems Integrator to provide support at the center of customer in and out bound requirements across the team of staff and contracted developer officers as sole Systems Integrator (SI). The SI will work with some applications development and life-cycle support of cloud based applications. • Support all facets of project planning, budget, contracts, resource management and task execution within the sponsors PMF in regard to requirements, development and related support activities is center stage in this key service role. • Assist the Team Chief, Technical Director, and Lead PM/COTR in project planning; customer outreach; all aspects of support to project teams including; requirements clarification, defining key objectives and metrics, project costs and mapping to estimates, identifying program constraints and operating within leadership roles and responsibilities. • Support project execution activities schedules, task sequencing, duration estimates, scheduling, resource allocation, contracts and budgets, assisting with performing risk management, identifying dependencies, and integrating project and program processes as defined by the Project Management Institute. The SI is responsible for providing project progress information to core leadership team officers and customer stakeholders. • Assist the Chief and Lead PM in developing and implementing cost recovery processes for the work unit, maintain master project software tracking tools housing applications portfolio and cost recovery processes to provide regular metrics to senior leadership and across the team. Assist the Lead PM in support of the cost recovery processes for all supported projects. • Perform other SI duties as assigned for best performance of the team to include IT requirement procurement and recap, personnel seating arrangements, vault and IT system access requests. Candidate must earn staff leadership trust and hold others to their project performance expectations across a technically diverse team. The candidate and team must back corporate advanced analytic IT modernization goals to include the adoption of emerging technologies within the group’s application portfolio of supported services.
1. Demonstrated on-the-job work history with experience supporting software development lifecycle and managing multiple concurrent technical projects.
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience identifying and communicating program implementation status, high-impact risks and issues.
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience creating and communicating new project implementation processes.
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience managing project activities across multiple technical disciplines found in software application development teams as SI project teams.
5. Demonstrated on-the-job experience identifying expertise skill gaps and recommending opportunities to improve technical expertise across the team at large.
6. Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing and managing project-level documentation.
7. Demonstrated on-the-job experience representing a customer at requirements gathering, project acceptance, and close out meetings.
8. TS/SCI Poly
1. Demonstrated on-the-job AWS/Cloud based services related Project Management Experience.
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with the Sponsors C&A or A&A project related requirements to reach the application production operational state.
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience in systems engineering as inherent to software application development life-cycle support.
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience in IT systems or software application consultation support.
5. Demonstrated on-the-job experience supporting enterprise level application development and life-cycle roles.
6. Training in AWS Cloud based technologies.
7. Understanding of scientific computing technologies as this is an emerging support area for the team.
8. Project Management Professional (PMP) commercial certification.
9. Demonstrated on-the-job experience exhibiting an example of PM adaptability to emerging technologies within the software web-application career fields; e.g., experience supporting PM work in legacy versus cloud bases hosting platform environments. 10. AWS/Cloud Based Training is desired.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin disability or protected veteran status.