RCT Systems is seeking an experienced IT Project Manager capable of managing a fast paced agile development effort in support of achieving enterprise asset management solutions. The candidate will work closely with the sponsor’s management to plan, implement, and deliver solutions in accordance with schedule constraints and sponsor direction. The candidate must communicate status, direct team activities, and ensure the successful implementation and deployment of the system. The candidate will work with a diverse team of software developers, database administrators, system administrators, system testers, training and requirement specialists, and customer representatives to rapidly develop and deploy a high profile application for users across the enterprise. In addition to deliverables to enhance system functionality, the candidate will lead and manage deliverables to sustain the production service. The candidate must demonstrate a strong capability to effectively communicate goals, processes and status, while simultaneously working with multiple customers from across the enterprise with various business needs:
*Assist in defining system capabilities to support stakeholder requirements; derive plans and schedules, and maintain documentation throughout the life cycle of the project.
* Ensure successful implementation of the project and activities by providing technical and management briefings to various groups, performance and control gate reviews, and maintaining project controls and system documentation.
* Provide quality assurance monitoring and assessment of variances from the plan; determine mitigation strategies, execute necessary corrective action, provide project status update briefings, and define required next steps.
1. Must have an active TS/SCI with poly
2. Demonstrated experience with requirements management and release/sprint scope definition. This includes gathering customer requirements and holding technical exchange meetings to clarify requirements and translate customer requirements to system requirements.
3. Demonstrated experience as a project manager; responsible for delivering a solution from planning to deployment and providing guidance and task direction to a team.
4. Demonstrated experience generating program/project metrics.
5. Demonstrated Project Management experience with Agile and traditional development methodologies.
6. Demonstrated experience managing a project with diverse stakeholders.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin disability or protected veteran status.