RCT Systems is seeking an awesome Windows System Administrator who will be responsible for maintaining, scheduling, executing software and hardware upgrades, patches, and reconfigurations, identifying and troubleshooting hardware and software issues with workstations and servers, and continuous system monitoring. The Contractor shall demonstrate the ability to create and maintain detailed documentation, participate in group collaboration/project planning, and effectively communicate issues and resolutions to all levels within the organization.
1. Demonstrated experience with Windows domain setup, group policy, and user account administration.
2. Demonstrated experience with Linux administration to include familiarity with troubleshooting network, local storage, and programs/utilities issues.
3. Demonstrated working understanding of IPtables, tcpdump, and OpenVPN.
4. Demonstrated experience with virtualization with vSphere (vCenter/ESXi hosts).
5. Demonstrated experience troubleshooting virtual machine/operating systems in virtual environments.
6. Demonstrated experience creating, updating, and executing basic scripting with batch, PowerShell, BASH, and Python.
7. Demonstrated experience with cloud service providers and administration (i.e. AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud).
8. Demonstrated experience with automation tools, such as Ansible, Cloud Formation, etc.
9. Demonstrated experience with Cisco and Juniper networking equipment focused on maintenance and upgrades.
10. Demonstrated experience with the OSI model, particularly Layer 2 and Layer 3 technologies, such as VLANs, port security, 802.1Q, IP subnets, IP routing, VRF and BGP.
11. Demonstrated experience with network security, using IPSEC and Open VPN tunneling.
12. Demonstrated experience maintaining Access Control Lists and zone based firewalls.
13. Demonstrated experience with network monitoring tools, such as Whatsup Gold, Solarwinds, etc.
14. Demonstrated experience in Network Administration focused on operational/mission-specific networks.
15. The Contractor shall use the following tools or software to complete the requirements: AWS/C2S, VMWare, CloudFormation, WSUS, Python, Ansible, Bash, Powershell, vSphere, and Ubuntu.
16. Must have an active TS/SCI with poly
Location: Chantilly, VA
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin disability or protected veteran status.