RCT Systems is seeking an Systems Administrator who will be responsible for monitoring system operations and performance, performing routine maintenance activities, maintaining configuration documentation, performing technical evaluations, and troubleshooting all supported servers. The candidate will work closely with the project Development Operations team to maintain the project's development, test, demonstration and production environments.
1. Experience administering AWS based systems.
2. Experience performing routine maintenance activities for Linux based servers.
3. Experience with server, network and application performance monitoring.
4. Experience with the AWS Management Console.
5. Experience with AWS Services including EC2, Load Balancing, Auto Scaling, S3, CloudWatch
6. Experience documenting system changes, maintaining configuration control and system security documentation.
7. Demonstrated experience providing system administration support to include log monitoring on systems.
8. Must have an active TS/SCI with poly
Location: Chantilly, VA
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin disability or protected veteran status.