RCT Systems, Power Systems Division, is seeking Electrical or Mechanical Engineers specializing in quality assurance, production readiness, and is familiar with ISO certifications and standards. More specifically, Quality Control/Test Engineers will be involved in:
- Product development, product inspections, and process audits
- Testing of power electronic hardware and control systems
- Overseeing production builds, first article and equipment qualification testing
- BS in business administration, engineering, or similarly related field a plus, not required (>10 yrs experience can count for BS degree requirements)
- EVMS experience in more than one process area of the EIA-748 Standard for EVMS, i.e., organizing the work, planning and scheduling the work, authorizing and budgeting the work, cost accounting, performance analysis, and managing changes.
- Experience or familiarity with other business systems such as manufacturing management, production control, procurement/subcontracting, quality control/assurance, engineering, information systems, and accounting systems.
- In-depth experience baselining projects with a hands-on role in schedule and cost baseline development or alignment.
- Leadership position experience in government or industry as program managers, planning and control managers, finance managers, proposal managers, or EVMS focal points.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- United States Citizenship required due to US Government ITAR program restrictions
- At least ten years of aerospace or military systems experience in program management or program planning and control.
- Familiarity with financial systems such as Oracle or Costpoint.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Earned Value Professional (EVP) credentials.
Immediate Requirements/Projects include:
- Support of large-scale DoD customer programs
- Overseeing product development of products for DoD applications