Systems Engineer to provide support for enterprise encryption administration, operations, and maintenance. The Systems Engineer will work with program managers and system administrators to provide cyber security engineering recommendations to improve the security posture of and reduce vulnerabilities to systems. The Systems Engineer will employ technical capabilities, engineering, administration, technical writing, and organizational skills to engineer security solutions to meet encryption requirements and deliverables, operate and maintain enterprise products, and gathers inputs and formulate documents or presentations regarding encryption.
1. Experience with front-end web development languages.
2. Experience developing websites.
3. Experience in content management systems.
4. Experience conducting customer outreach.
Clearance Required: Must have an active TS/SCI with poly
1. Experience working in application programming languages.
2. Experience in user interface design.
3. Experience working in Agile environments.
4. Show a background in project planning and resolution.
6. Experience with enterprise development, open source software.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin disability or protected veteran status.