The Front Office Systems Integrator will assist in daily management and execution of Front Office/Business Operation actions. This Systems Integrator will be part of a team responsible for interfacing with staff for building issues and maintenance, assisting the Chief of Staff with seating, workspace, and storage requirements across the organization. The Systems Integrator will also assist in preparing and disseminating communications to the workforce on announcements, quickly deciphering and appropriately assigning technical and non-technical actions levied across the organization.
1. Ability to build effective relationships with team, customer, and staff.
2. Proficiency with other Microsoft Office suite products, to include PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, and Word.
3. Experience with SharePoint.
4. Excellent organization skills.
6. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
7. Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
Clearance Required: Must have an active TS/SCI with poly.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin disability or protected veteran status.