RCT Systems is seeking to hire a Cloud Engineer. Come be a part of a dynamic team responsible for:
- Leveraging cloud-first and AWS native architecture knowledge and skills.
- Utilizing AWS Management Console, CLI, and Manage Services.
- Utilizing cloud services to build infrastructure as code in an automated fashion.
- Implementing DevSecOps including auto-scaled architects for rebuilds.
- Using knowledge to support IT systems:
- CentOS, Ubuntu, Bash Scripting and hardening protocols
- Building decoupled systems, utilizing RESTful endpoints, and lightweight systems
- Data Management: landing zones, data lakes, and data movement restrictions
- Modern coding principles, continuous integration pipelines, and automation-first implementations
- Strong understanding of information security postures, engineering secure solutions, and providing security documentation
- Providing support for continuous deployments, rip and replace architectures, dynamic monitoring, and quick-response operations up-time
- Experience with Git and Jenkins
1. Varied experience in-depth knowledge of cloud-first and AWS native architectures.
2. Varied experience and in-depth knowledge of Agile, SAFe, and Scrum environments
3. In-depth experience working with DevOps CI/DS-related technologies.
Must have an active TS/SCI with poly.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.