RCT Systems is seeking to hire an HPC Systems Engineer. Come be a part of a dynamic team responsible for:
- Providing analysis, design, development, deployment, and lifecycle support for leading edge hardware and software systems.
- Translating mission needs into technical requirements while developing and implementing end-to-end solutions to meet requirements.
- Providing hands on technical direction for personnel, design and develop solutions to complex applications problems, system administration issues, network concerns, and perform systems management and integration functions.
- Candidate shall have a minimum of sixteen (16) years of experience to include:
- Designing, installing, testing, implementing, and maintaining complex heterogeneous high performance computing systems.
- All aspects of systems engineering and administration.
- Working with clustered computing systems including clustered and parallel file systems.
- Broad based technical knowledge spanning all areas of IT operations and service delivery.
- Proven ability to design, install, and maintain large scale Linux compute clusters and commercial supercomputing systems.
- Working with clustered and parallel file systems including GPFS and Lustre.
- Deploying and maintaining high performance communications fabrics including Infiniband.
- Working with computational accelerators including GPUs, FPGAs.
- Ability to translate requirements into end-to-end designs for systems that involve multiple interfaces and supporting data repositories.
Must have an active TS/SCI with poly.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.