RCT Systems is seeking to hire a Hadoop Engineer/Senior Principal Systems Engineer. Come be a part of a dynamic team responsible for:
- Providing day-to-day administration on the UNIX/LINUX network and Cloudera platform including operating system installation and troubleshooting, disk management, backup and recovery, network resource management, user support, application installation and trouble shooting.
Candidate must have a minimum of ten (10) years of UNIXILINUX experience including, but not limited to:
- Cloudera Hadoop administration and development.
- Installation and management of heterogeneous and UNIX/LINUX platforms ensuring network services and security functions perform uniformly from the user's perspective.
- Performing in large integration efforts, which would include the building and maintenance of a large network of UNIX/LINUX workstation in excess of 100 systems.
- Managing a large, complex cluster environment.
- Customer security testing & risk mitigation.
- Building Linux server baselines, Building Linux workstation baselines.
- Hardening Linux server installations with Sun server hardware.
- Writing UNIX/LINUX shell scripts.
- Patching UNIX/LINUX servers.
- The right candidate will also have knowledge and experience in the following:
- IP network routing and configuration of multiple network protocols on LINUX/Cloudera Hadoop platform is required.
- COTS experience should include the installation of the Cloudera.
- GOTS experience in the IC environment needed to support existing customer missions on a daily basis.
Must have an active TS/SCI with poly.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.