RCT Systems is seeking to hire a Cloud Engineer. Come be a part of a dynamic team responsible for:
- Providing day-to-day support of the network infrastructure, including server and workstation installation and troubleshooting, network cabling, handson experience with TCP/IP including sub-netting, routing, Domain Name Services, network security, network configuration and management, and vendor product line familiarity on a fast-paced program.
Required Skills include but are not limited to the following:
The right candidate must have a minimum of eighteen (18) years of experience to include:
- Designing, installing testing, implementing and maintaining complex communication networks using and implementing network standards.
- All aspects on local area communication networks.
- Configuring and trouble-shooting both MS Windows and UNIX/Linux based system connectivity.
- Fundamental understanding of the System Engineering and PM lifecycle.
- VMWare and Virtualization Architecture/Design.
- Ability to create and present complex systems designs.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Network Engineering, Design, Systems Administration.
- Experience with Unix/Linux & Windows operating systems.
- FORTRAN, C, and Java Programming.
- Interpersonal skills as well as strong oral and written communications skills.
The right candidate will possess knowledge and experience in:
- Operating networks, particularly identification and solution of problems, restart I recovery, additions, deletions, and modifications of network switches, and servers.
- Analyzing network characteristics (e.g. traffic time, connect time, transmission speeds, utilization, packet size, and throughput) and recommending procurement, removals, and modification to network components.
Must have an active TS/SCI with poly.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.