- RCT Systems is seeking to hire a Data Scientist. Come be a part of a dynamic team responsible for:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining software applications using a tailored SAFe Agile DevSecOps Scrum process.
- Implementing data auditing, reporting, and security through the use of existing tools and developing new ones.
- Familiarization with a broad range of data analysis tools and techniques.
- Leading complex projects requiring data analysis, interpretation, and communication to support decision-makers and customers.
- Evaluating and using algorithms for Natural Language Processing (NLP), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Machine Learning (ML).
- Developing scripts, notebooks, or applications (using Python or Java and associated libraries or frameworks: Scikit-Learn, Numpy, Tensorflow, Pytorch, Spark, Spark MLlib, H20.ai, etc.) that utilize, collect, aggregate and clean large data sets to perform analysis, clustering, entity resolution and structured information extraction for work products. Models are trained and refined using these tools and evaluated for effectiveness using appropriate criteria/metrics for the task.
- Collaborating across a team of Data Scientists, Data Administrators, Software and Data Engineers to produce work products.
- Designing and developing methods, processes, and systems to consolidate and analyze structured and unstructured, diverse sources including big data sources.
- Developing and using advanced software programs, algorithms, query techniques, models complex business problems, and automated processes to cleanse, integrate, and evaluate datasets.
- Supporting objectives and tasks by leveraging numerous tools and techniques to include Python, Splunk, query experience, R, and the like.
- Experience with Python, Splunk, and query experience is required.
- Experience negotiating complex scenarios and challenges and devising courses of action to resolve situations with predictable outcomes.
- Experience leading critical objectives where decision making is of utmost concern to the outcome.
- Experience supervising others.
Must have an active TS/SCI with poly.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.