RCT Systems is seeking to hire a Software Engineer. Come be a part of a dynamic team responsible for:
- Working closely with members of two business analytic units as a shared (50/50) resource to support identified data needs, and coordinate with a data services team to ensure the proper population of business data in the target data science environment.
- Ingesting, analyzing, parsing, and conditioning data to populate a common data layer using modern DevOps principles, and creating efficient data structures to support data science activities, which feed into data points that assist executive leadership with executing tactical and strategic business decisions.
- Creation of data ingestion workflows to populate a common data layer with a standard formatted data product.
- Using the data ingestion framework provided by the data services team to streamline the addition of new data sets to the common data layer.
- Maintaining the data pipeline supporting analytic capabilities developed by the business analytic teams to ensure that data continues to flow into the system on a reliable basis and in concert with the frequency in which source data is updated.
- Creation of efficient data structures, in line with the data services team’s best practices that can be used to streamline access to common business and analytical functions.
- Providing technical support to members of the business analytic teams; applying knowledge gained from interaction with users to improve and advance the analytic environment by engaging with the environment DevOps team to ensure evolving needs/capabilities are being captured and developed.
- Bash Scripting
- AWS Services
- SQL Queries
- Relational Database Technologies, such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MySQL, etc.
- Robust and scalable data structures (e.g. SQL DDL)
- Data Science & Analytics
- Code Repositories
- Build/Deployment Pipelines
- Data Pipelines
Must have an active TS/SCI with poly.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.