RCT Systems is seeking to hire a Software Developer. Come be a part of a dynamic team:
- Working as part of a motivated, high-performing team.
- Resolving critical development challenges that negatively impact the customer’s mission.
- Collaborating with teammates and government customers to identify process improvements.
- Lending expertise and institutional knowledge to less experienced developers to improve the overall technical excellence of the team.
- Designing and implementing user experience (UI) for web applications to enhance existing UI interfaces and design new interfaces.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Minimum of 16 years related experience.
- Technical Skills:
- Java, Spring, micro-services, RESTful service, MySQL, Mongo
- Demonstrated experience designing and building web applications as part of a team.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Demonstrated experience creating wireframes, storyboards and/or user flow models.
Clearance Required: Must have an active TS/SCI with poly.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.