RCT Systems is seeking to hire a Systems Engineer. Come be a part of a dynamic team that will:
- Design, build, and manage a standalone system for data collection and data analysis.
- Assist with transition from the current standalone system to possibly the cloud environment, which involves data and application migration as well as Operations and Maintenance (O&M).
- Identify, document, and communicate risks and mitigations across the system.
- Review the system to identify gaps and minimize overlaps, analyze project needs for alternative solutions, and identify needed layers and modules and how they work together for the system.
- Play a key role in the backend database technologies, the configuration and utilization, and optimization of the fill data pipeline infrastructure to support content, volume, ETL, and periodicity of data to support the queries and analysis necessary for analysts.
- Review program strategies and plans, identify inconsistencies and opportunities for improvement and communicates those results to the PM.
- Be responsible for the data stream to data storage solutions; focus on design, implementation, and operation of data management systems; and design how data is stored, consumed, integrated, and managed by different data entities and digital systems.
- Plan, design, and optimize for data throughput and query performance issues, and work with senior business and technical personnel to deliver a robust scalable architecture that meets the business goals of the enterprise.
1. Amazon Web Services
2. Big Data
3. AI/Machine Learning
4. Computer Vision
11. System Security Requirements
12. Detailed Test Plans
13. Cloud Infrastructure
Must have an active TS/SCI with poly.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.