RCT Systems is seeking to hire a Systems Architect. Come be a part of a dynamic team that will:
- Perform systems architecture, software engineering, and technical expertise in support of operational planning, implementation, and engineering tasks.
- Provide direct operational support by facilitating data gathering in highly technical situations, provide engineering design and implementation of data triage capabilities, and provide technical expertise to support the development of strategic operational goals.
- Provide engineering support for data triage and assessment by applying knowledge of Linux, cluster, and cloud computing capabilities, especially the Hadoop ecosystem and related distributed technologies such as Kafka and Presto.
- Work closely with other contractor resources to ingest new data and use it to inform new operations.
- Experience with Systems Architecture, and Engineering, Operational Planning, Data gathering, and Engineering design.
- Development of strategic operational goals and implementation of data triage and assessment.
- Experience with Linux, cluster, and cloud computing.
- Work with Hadoop, Kafka, and Presto.
- Work with large distributed data systems, cloud infrastructure, network architectures, and cloud environments.
- Experience working in development environments and data management environments.
- Experience with AWS, HDFS, Cloudera, Spark, Presto, and SQL.
- Developing programs using Java, Python, and Perl.
- Familiarity working in Windows and Linux.
- Overseas assisting operations in technical debriefings.
Clearance: Active Top Secret / SCI with Polygraph required.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. |