RCT Systems is seeking to hire a SharePoint Developer. Come be a part of a dynamic team that will:
- Support for SharePoint development and administration to create and manage multiple SharePoint sites and manage all information for the workforce and to manage data the Senior Leadership Team requires for decision-making. The SharePoint site will be the parent of other SharePoint sites within the office and will require automation and business processes to be maintained. Dashboards, workforce engagement activities and major collaborative efforts will be driven by the use of SharePoint in conjunction with WordPress.
- Support the creation and maintenance of graphically intensive placemats and other marketing materials to support the establishment and maintenance of major programs, with little to no creative guidance, using Adobe graphic design products including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Be expected to leverage multimedia tools including, but not limited to, Flash, Premiere, After Effects, and Soundbooth.
1. SharePoint Administration
2. SharePoint Designer
4. Adobe Graphic Design products
5. Adobe Photoshop
6. Adobe Illustrator
Must have an active TS/SCI with poly.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.