RCT Systems is seeking to hire a Data Scientist. Come be a part of a dynamic team that will:
- Work closely to review and respond to data science requirements.
- Evaluate, design, develop, and test data science products, working independently or on a project-based team comprised of staff and other contractors. Project priorities are managed by the staff manager of the business unit.
- Demonstrated experience programming with Python, Linux, and bash.
- Demonstrated experience with SQL and relational database technologies, such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, RDS, etc.
- Demonstrated experience processing structured and unstructured data sources.
- Demonstrated experience delivering results to stakeholders through a variety of means.
- Demonstrated experience with machine learning techniques including natural language processing.
- Demonstrated experience with code repositories and build/deployment pipelines, specifically Jenkins and/or Git.
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated communication skills, e.g. explaining complex technical issues to more junior data scientists, in graphical, verbal, or written formats.
- Demonstrated experience developing tested, reusable and reproducible work.
- Demonstrated experience transparently documenting code and methodologies.
Must have an active TS/SCI with poly.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.