As an Information Technology Officer supporting the customer, you will be trusted to solve complex IT close support problems in a team environment. In this role, a typical day will include:
• Resolving critical IT-related issues that negatively impact the mission.
• Providing support for network and Active Directory Administration.
• Maintaining and updating records and tracking databases.
• Installing and troubleshooting hardware and software.
• Troubleshoot software such as MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Good communications skill both written and verbal.
• Must be a team player.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
• Minimum of 3 years related experience.
• Technical Skills: Experience with customer’s operational environment to include desktop hardware, software, peripherals, web technologies, security guidelines, operating systems, network/systems or
integration and installation. Experience with password resets, share drive and upgrading workstations to Windows 10.
• Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph