RCT Systems, Mission Systems Division (MSD), is looking to hire multiple Information Technology Officers. As an Information Technology Officer supporting the customer, you will be trusted to solve complex IT close support problems in a team environment. In this role, a typical day will include:
• Resolving critical IT-related issues that negatively impact the mission.
• Providing support for network and Active Directory Administration.
• Maintaining and updating records and tracking databases.
• Installing and troubleshooting hardware and software.
• Troubleshoot software such as MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Good communications skill both written and verbal.
• Must be a team player.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
• Minimum of 3 years related experience.
• Technical Skills: Experience with customer’s operational environment to include desktop hardware, software, peripherals, web technologies, security guidelines, operating systems, network/systems or
integration and installation. Experience with password resets, share drive and upgrading workstations to Windows 10.
• Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Annual Salary $100K - 180K depending on experience level.
RCT Systems has a very competitive compensation package that includes 5 weeks paid time off, free dental and vision plans, immediate 401K vesting, and a $500.00 annual technology allowance. Grow with us!!