RCT Systems is seeking to hire a Full Stack Developer. Come be a part of a dynamic team that will:
- build strong systems, software, and cloud environments and provide operations and maintenance for critical systems.
- provide technical expertise and support in the design, development, implementation and testing of customer tools and applications.
- participate in deliverables of projects through all aspects of the software development lifecycle including scope and work estimation, architecture and design, coding and unit testing.
- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods using Junit and Katalon.
- Develop and integrate custom developed software solutions to leverage automated deployment technologies.
- Develop, prototype and deploy solutions within Commercial Cloud Solutions leveraging Infrastructure platform services.
- Coordinate closely with team members, Product Owners and Scrum Masters to ensure User Story alignment and implementation to customer use cases.
- Analyze (through proof of concept, performance, and end-to-end testing) and effectively coordinate Infrastructure needs driven by developed software to meet customer mission needs.
- Support the Agile software development lifecycle following Program SAFe practices.
- Use industry leading DevOps tools like GitHub, Jenkins, Unix bash scripting.
- Document and Perform systems software development, including deployment of build artifacts across different environments leverage GitFlow constructs.
- Communicate key project data to team members and build team cohesion and effectiveness.
- Leverage Atlassian tool suite like JIRA and Confluence to track activities.
- Apply and identify best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Create innovative solutions to meet the technical needs of customers.
- Experience in the software development lifecycle, with experience delivering within DevOps toolsets/practices
- Experience utilizing software testing performance tools, such as Junit
- Experience with scripting languages, such as Python, Bash
- Experience with development in Commercial Cloud Platforms (ex, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Experience with development leveraging cloud data services (ex: S3, RDS, EFS)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Understanding of using version control systems
- Understanding of issue/problem tracking systems
- Candidate must have Bachelors with 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 -6 years of prior relevant experience. Will consider experience in lieu of a degree.
Must have an active TS/SCI with poly.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.