RCT Systems is seeking to hire a Systems Administrator. Come be a part of a dynamic team that will:
- analyze both structured and unstructured data using data analytics, natural language processing, and artificial intelligence/machine learning techniques.
- train and optimize machine learning models and coordinate with data engineering components to deploy trained models to work on production data at scale.
- scale up prototype models and workflows to distributed clusters.
- Demonstrate Python development background with expertise in Python data analytics packages such as pandas, numpy, scipy, gensim, and scikit-learn
- Demonstrate database technologies, including Elasticsearch and SQL databases
- Demonstrate data pipelines and workflow technologies, such as Apache NiFi
- Demonstrate task tracking and version control technology, such as GitHub and JIRA
- Demonstrate artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies/packages, such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, and scikit-learn
- Demonstrate machine learning model development on text data and structured datasets
- Demonstrate data visualization technologies and packages, such as Kibana, Bokeh, Leaflet/Folium, and Tableau
- Demonstrate experience developing in a cloud environment, such as Amazon Web Services
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Science, Statistics, or a related field.
- Demonstrate professional experience with, computer networks, digital forensics, or cybersecurity topics
Must have an active TS/SCI with poly.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.