RCT Systems is seeking to hire a Web Developer. Come be a part of a dynamic team that will:
- support the creation of interactive learning tools, print and web-based course materials, and videos.
- work closely with management, instructional design teams, and subject-matter-expert instructors to determine technical requirements for learning solutions.
- develop quick turn-around web sites, provide web and tools integration support for multimedia web-based training applications, and maintain several small custom workflow systems and applications.
- enhance and maintain systems developed in JOOMLA, HTML, XHTML, XML, and other applications.
- assist in migrating applications to other application platforms, if needed.
- design, develop and implement online media elements and interactions that support communication, learner interaction, and learner assessment, as well as online tools that enable course facilitators to track learner performance.
- make technical adjustments during implementation of products, as necessary, to ensure interoperability and functionality.
- make any necessary tweaks -- to the technical environment, storyline or content -- based on student feedback and instructor observation and instructional designer storyboards.
- provide multimedia support in design, development and delivery for various software products.
- participate in requirements gathering sessions for multimedia activities and other meetings required by the customer.
- design, build, or maintain web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
- comply with all relevant legal restrictions such as accessibility (Section 508), privacy and copyright.
- solve complex application development problems.
- define the problem, and develop system requirements and program specifications, from which programmers prepare detailed flow charts, programs, and tests.
- with programmers to ensure proper implementation of program according to system specifications.
- develop, in conjunction with functional users, system alternative solutions.
- prepare test plans and test data to test the proposed system.
- collaborate with instructional designers to translate client needs into engaging, interactive multimedia training programs.
- provide examples (internal or external web links/web addresses) of websites, user interfaces, and applications created using the content management system or programming language referenced below.
- Interpreting customer requirements
- Defining project goals
- Determining scope
- Developing production timelines
- Developing production schedules
- Graphic design considerations for computer viewing, digital audio, and video formats and display devices
- Packaging, digital or physical delivery, captioning, and archiving of all video products
- Media file conversions
- DVD authoring
- Integrating After Effects compositions and video into multimedia applications
- Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 or higher
- Premiere Pro
- ActionScript 2.0, 3.0, or higher (please specify)
- MS SharePoint
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Autodesk 3ds Max
- Developing original scripts
- Distilling scripts into a comprehensive shooting script
- Technical duties on a shoot
- Creating motion graphic products
Must have an active TS/SCI with poly.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.