RCT Systems is seeking to hire a Data Scientist. Come be a part of a dynamic team that will:
- Delivering meaning from massive volumes of data to provide insights and analytics for trends, activities , and patterns of life with data.
- Reviewing ingest and output data for anomalies, in support of activities and continued evaluation of analytics in the data lifecycle.
- Work to establish working data sets, configurations, and profiles to support metrics analysis.
- Design and implement advanced design configurations for complex data sets.
- Compile data analysis and reporting needs using deployed tools.
- Collaborate closely to stay current and abreast of changes with current enterprise metadata collection tools.
- Produce ad hoc reports/metrics as deemed necessary to answer immediate needs.
- Implement coordination process.
- Ability to write scripts to parse, analyze, and cleanup large sets of data in order to identify new intelligence and insights.
- Work with large datasets to generate complex analytics leading to meaningful, actionable intelligence.
- Implement proactive improvements to processes and methods for gathering and aggregating data.
- Using Microsoft Excel for data manipulation.
- Translating complex, technical findings into a narrative in graphical, verbal, or written form.
- Experience using the scripting language Python or another scientific programming language.
- Experience using version control systems (GitHub) and data science techniques or formal data science training.
- Knowledge in one or more data science library.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills, developing data visualizations, and creative problem-solving skills to address procedural and administrative issues within the assigned problem set.
Active Top Secret / SCI with Polygraph required.
Annual Salary $140K - 260K / year
RCT Systems has a very competitive compensation package that includes 5 weeks paid time off, free dental and vision plans, immediate 401K vesting, and a $500.00 annual technology allowance. Grow with us!!
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.