RCT Systems is seeking to hire an Applications Developer. Come be a part of a dynamic team that will:
- Work directly with project manager, technical team member, and security engineer to develop and maintain production software.
- Work with the Data Services Engineering and Operations teams to establish and implement well-defined requirements.
- Be responsible for development, engineering, and maintenance of a data library service.
- Develop, engineer, and maintain other data services that process multiple data types for ingestion into various data repositories.
- Work closely with Program Team Leads who support the delivery of data services support.
- Assist and support a variety of activities ranging from strategic planning, managing the day-to-day tactical business rhythms, and ensuring the resolution of ongoing data standards issues and concerns.
- Collaborate with data and system owners, technical lead, and other Program Managers across the Enterprise.
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle
- Experience with Java and developing in AWS
- Use OpenAPI, Swagger, define and documents RESTful APIS
- Demonstrated experience developing JSON data structure and experience with XML development experience (i.e., using any of XPath, XML Schema, Schematron, RelaxNG, DOM/SAX/Stax parsing)
- Work with team members, program leadership and other stakeholders to identify and define program requirements and turn them into IT solutions
- Forward thinker exhibiting analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated, hands-on experience with UML for object modeling/class diagrams, creation, and maintenance of data models (e.g., functional, analytic, conceptual)
- Be able to model and document complex data/metadata structures using common systems architecture and data modeling notation and techniques in order to capture, document, express and share logical and physical data flows and models
- Experience with XML and RDBMS storage techniques and technologies, knowledge of and significant experience with Community wide service and data standards, such as PUBS.XMIL, IRM.XML, AND ISM.XML, CDR, RR-ID
- Demonstrated experience modeling and documenting complex data/metadata structures using common systems architecture and data modeling notations and techniques in order to capture, document, express and share logical and physical data flows and models
- Experience with access control approaches such as ABAC and PBAC
- IT governance, particularly data governance experience
- Use Jira to manage/track requirements and experience with Industry standards bodies, such as ISO, IEEE, W3C and IEC
Must have an active TS/SCI with poly.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.