RCT Systems is seeking to hire an EVMS Project Control Analyst that will:
- support the project team members in the planning, purchasing, tracking, analysis, and reporting of projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk.
- require hands-on leadership in the development, maintenance, and/or tracking of Work Breakdown Structures (WBSs) and related dictionaries, the Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS), Control Accounts, Basis of Estimates (BOEs), Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB), change management process, work authorization process, subcontractor management, material control, cost collection, technical performance, integrated reporting, forecasting Estimates at Completion (EACs), and implementing corrective actions.
- support the definition and implementation of the supporting tools architecture and toolsets to support the EVMS processes.
- involve significant interaction with the Project Control Manager and Program Manager, and may involve interaction with Ops/Line Management, Finance personnel, Contracts personnel, Procurement, senior technical personnel, and various other functional or support organizations.
- work independently while contributing to the team through reporting, analyzing, estimating, and auditing.
- prepare written and verbal reports to program team and management regarding program performance.
- learn RCT’s EVMS and use the material as the foundation to successfully implement the business system within the management framework on the program.
- Demonstrate Earned Value Systems/Process/Tools (EVMS), Scheduling, Customer Reporting (i. e., Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR), Contracts Funds Status Report (CFSR), etc.), Experience with Third-Party Tracking/Process/Tools Tool Knowledge: Microsoft Excel and Project (Intermediate Level), COBRA (EVMS module for Costpoint, Specific experience with RCT’s tool suite to include Costpoint/Deltek and Top Down.
- The position requires project management or project control experience working with Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS), Control Accounts, Basis of Estimates (BOEs), Integrated Master Schedules (IMSs), cost accounting and financial management systems, work authorizations, process management systems, and/or reporting.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as key member of a team with multiple contract types: Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Fixed Price Incentive (FPI), Fixed Price Level of Effort (FPLOE), Time and Materials (T&M), Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), and hybrid contracts. Requires strong excel skills and scheduling experience.
- Requires a broad knowledge of this field and the ability to complete difficult assignments.
- Requires an understanding of cost and schedule development and controls and analyze problems for root cause and identify corrective actions.
- Must have accurate written and verbal communication skills to carry out and understand assignments, and/or convey or exchange routine information.
- Must be extremely proficient in MS Excel or other similar desktop tools that provide capabilities to collect and analyze information.
Ability to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.