RCT Systems is seeking to hire Cloud Engineers. Come be a part of a dynamic team that will:
Provides technical leadership and delivers an innovative product, service, or a combination of products and services that address a customer's specific business problem. Duties include developing innovative approaches and solutions, using non-quantitative tools and guidelines from past experience. This role provides execution guidance and practical engineering support to mission teams working with the strategic guidance from the Cloud Engineering Lead.
This role requires an experienced Cloud Engineer with significant DevOps experience. This role designs, develops, and implements a Cloud-based Master Data Management (MDM) architecture that software development teams can leverage to integrate with their services. This role works directly to implement teams to provide technical guidance and implementation priorities related to cloud implementation.
This role provides technical leadership and delivers an innovative product, service, or a combination of products and services that address a customer's specific requirements. Support the development of enterprise software solutions within AWS. Duties include developing innovative approaches and solutions, using non-quantitative tools and guidelines from past experiences. This role provides execution guidance and practical engineering support to mission teams working with the strategic guidance from the Cloud Engineering Lead. This role focuses on the development, design and integration of MDM or entity resolution capabilities within the context of a broader cloud-based data architecture.
• Extensive experience in Cloud Technologies (specifically AWS) and infrastructure -as-code concepts
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Extensive experience interacting with cross functional project teams including Software Development, System Engineering/ Verification and Validation, Security, Compliance and Quality Assurance
• Extensive experience working in Agile, SAFe, and Scrum environments
• Experience working with DevOps CI/CD related technologies and deployment automation techniques (e.g. Ansible, Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Docker, Confluence, Sonar Lint, and Junit)
• Extensive knowledge of Software Configuration Management life cycle deliverables.
Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree with 12-15 y ears of prior relevant experience, or a Master’s Degree with 10-13 years of relevant experience.
• AWS certifications
• Experience working with large scale data technologies (e.g. AWS Aurora, Elasticsearch, etc.)
• Experience working within a low to high development/deployment environment
Clearance: Active Top Secret / SCI with Polygraph
Annual Salary $180K - 240K / year
RCT Systems has a very competitive compensation package that includes 5 weeks paid time off, immediate 401K vesting, and a $500.00 annual technology allowance. Grow with us!! RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.