We are seeking Software Engineers to become an integral part of our mission critical team! Candidates will work closely with data architects and business resources to build custom Windows systems. Candidate will leverage their experience with production-ready application development and demonstrate a willingness to learn new technologies.
- Design, code, test, debug, implement, and maintain applications
- Perform maintenance on existing software products and write programs according to specification needs
- Work with team members to identify and understand problems and solve them by utilizing best practices
- Prepare required documentation, analyze functional business applications and design specifications for functional areas
- Collaborate with the development team and management to scope out new application modules.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- C#/.NET development experience
- SQL Server
- Strong debugging skills and excellent problem solving skills
Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI w/poly REQUIRED
- Digital forensics knowledge
- Java development
- Python development
- Experience with Visual Studio