RCT Systems is seeking to hire an awesome Systems Engineer to serve as a SME in an Front Office organization. Duties include working with the Group System Architect, project team System Engineers and Developers the resource will be responsible for:
* Proactively monitoring and managing infrastructure and applications to enhance applications and maintain high availability and performance.
* Staying abreast of technologies and available upgrades, making recommendations to organization management regarding strategic possibilities including supporting vendor engagements on product changes and upgrades.
* Serving as one of the liaisons with other offices to ensure optimal support for the organization.
* Serving as one of the POC for customers and management on technical support needs and operational and management updates and status.
* Keeping current with organizational technologies and best practices.
* Participating and leading Engineering.
1. Minimum of 10 years demonstrated on-the-job, recent (within last three years) experience managing software development efforts involving complex systems with large groups of people.
2. Minimum of 10 years demonstrated on-the-job, recent (within last three years) experience gathering and documenting requirements for large software development efforts involving complex systems.
3. Minimum of 10 years demonstrated on-the-job, recent (within last three years) experience in collaborating with customers, developers, system engineers, and architects to understand requirements and to define viable solutions.
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience deploying an enterprise application.
5. Demonstrated on-the-job experience and ability to work on multiple projects (e.g. different components, different development stage) at the same time.
6. Minimum 5 years of recent (within last three years) demonstrated on-the-job, experience working in an Agile team environment.
7. Demonstrated on-the-job experience standing up new IT projects and developing them into mature systems.
8. Demonstrated on-the-job experience preparing and training customers on IT Systems.
9. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with web usability and accessibility testing with software products such as JAWS.
10. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with a variety of commercial products to include, but not limited to, IBM’s Maximo, Inventory and Asset tracking product, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft SharePoint.
11. Must have an active TS/SCI with poly
1. ITIL Certification
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin disability or protected veteran status.