RCT Systems is seeking a Governance System Integrator/Project Engineer to own and drive the governance process for a large network/infrastructure team across agile and waterfall development efforts, O&M, and incident response. The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Defining governance processes and project reporting criteria
2. Ensure alignment to senior level direction
3. Facilitate Management Board and Engineering Review Board as dictated by charters
4. Work closely with senior client leadership to define and measure success criteria
5. Work closely with project managers, tech leads and other stakeholders on implementation of governance process
6. Track actions items
1. TS/SCI w/Poly
2. Background in IT/Network project management
3. Experience with MS Project, Enterprise Project Manager (EPM)
4. Experience with Service Now scheduling module
5. Demonstrated ability to define and implement governance charters
6. Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
7. Preferred certification in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.