RCT Systems is seeking to hire a Systems Administrator to work closely with development and system engineer personnel to document, coordinate and communicate releases. The Systems Administrator shall provide support for deployments and configuration to ensure deployments are well documented, partners are informed, and deployments meet SECDEVOPS standards. Systems Administrator shall work with test team, if available, or developers to ensure regression and performance testing is performed after each deployment. Systems Administrator shall also provide configuration support.
1. Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems.
2. Experience in security access analysis, design, load optimization, and implementation.
3. Experience in system enhancements.
4. Experience in assessing server loads and developing tuning recommendations.
5. Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
6. Experience in providing technical tasks such as, software installs, updates, backup and restore practices, O&M activities, etc.
7. Experience monitoring, diagnosing, and resolving complex system and network problems.
8. Experience in the development of technical security safeguards and operational security measures.
Clearance Required: Must have an active TS/SCI with poly
1. Experience working in an Agile environment (e.g., sprint planning, sprint retrospectives, work backlog, user stories, acceptance criteria, story clarifications.)
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin disability or protected veteran status.