Systems Engineer to work alongside architecture, design, and implementation teams to develop and execute architectural strategies to meet objectives. The Systems Engineer will identify and document missing capabilities/feature gaps in the systems’ existing capabilities and propose solutions to fill them. The Software Engineer will serve as a technical leader for improvements to existing solutions, processes, and new solutions and will guide system implementation and improvements for new solutions, as required. Some local travel will be required as needed within the Washington Metro Area.
1. Experience with open source projects, components, and tools.
2. Experience architecting and securing systems in a cloud environment.
3. Experience architecting, implementing, and working within high-security environments.
4. Experience leading end-to-end system build efforts.
Clearance Required: Must have an active TS/SCI with poly
1. Experience engineering and administering Cisco networks.
2. Experience working with BigIP appliances.
3. Experience engineering and administering virtualization environments.
4. Experience administering medium to large Windows and Linux networks.
5. Knowledgeable in Automation tools, configuration managements frameworks, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure, Cisco Nexus, VMware, Cisco HyperFlex, MS Active Directory, MS Group Policy, MS System Center Configuration Management, CentOS, Centrify, yum, Python, PowerShell, Ansible, MS Desired State Configuration, Splunk, Check_MK, IBM, Oracle, Prototyping.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin disability or protected veteran status.