RCT Systems is seeking to hire a Storage Engineer. Come be a part of a dynamic team responsible for:
- Provide day-to-day support of the storage area network infrastructure, monitor and install new storage systems, establish and troubleshoot host connectivity, network cabling, FCoE and Fibre Channel, including the implementation and administration of zoning and VSANs.
A minimum of eleven (11) years of experience to include but not limited to the following requirements:
- Designing, installing testing, implementing storage area network technologies, including iSCSI, FCoE, and Fibre Channel SANs.
- Working knowledge of philosophy and practice underlying storage network operations.
- Configuring and trouble-shooting both Windows and UNIX/LINUX based system connectivity.
- Ability to utilize basic analysis resources to resolve routine network performance problems.
- Experience deploying and managing network attached storage (NAS) systems and network file systems including NFS and CIFS.
- Ability to provide basic explanation of technical procedures and processes clearly and accurately to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Communication skills, both written and oral.
- Demonstrated ability to be a quick learner who can work self - guided.
- Demonstrated ability to adjust to changing priorities.
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux operating environments.
- Personnel shall possess knowledge and experience in:
- Operating storage networks and networking technologies, particularly identification and solution of problems, restart I recovery, additions, deletions, and modifications of network switches, and servers.
- Analyzing network and storage characteristics (e.g. traffic time, connect time, transmission speeds, utilization, packet size, and throughput), performance, and recommending procurement, removals, and modification to network components.
Must have an active TS/SCI with poly.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.