RCT Systems is seeking to hire an Information Systems Security Engineer. Come be a part of a dynamic team responsible for:
- Managing the accreditation and authorization (A&A) process for multiple systems across the organization.
- Adhering to guidelines set forth in The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Rev 4 and Rev 5 versions.
- Adhering to guidelines set forth in Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 503.
- Adhering to the guidelines set forth in the Risk Management Framework.
- Working with development teams to document the system in all aspects related to the Risk Management Framework.
- Managing and tracking the status of the application throughout the life of the system.
- Providing reports relaying status of systems as they move though the accreditation process.
- Diagnosing issues with systems related to security vulnerabilities.
- Resolving issues with systems related to security vulnerabilities.
- Providing cyber security guidance.
- Demonstrated experience in Information Assurance to include writing System Security Plans (SSP).
- Demonstrated experience in Information Assurance to include providing proper guidance to the application of security controls.
- Demonstrated experience with the accreditation process to include direct involvement in the processes design, documentation development, and implementation.
- Demonstrated experience providing cyber security guidance.
- Demonstrated experience processing and shepherding at least 50 projects through the accreditation process.
- Demonstrated experience using vulnerability testing tools such as Nessus, Web Inspect, and AppDetective.
- Demonstrated experience understanding cloud environments to include architecture, design, and documentation.
- Demonstrated experience working with the cloud environment.
- Demonstrated experience learning new cloud environments such as Google, Azure, and Oracle
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) Certification either current or recently expired (within the last 2 years).
Must have an active TS/SCI with poly.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.