RCT Systems is seeking to hire a Scrum Master/SE. Come be a part of a dynamic team responsible for:
- Performing project management tasks to coordinate and prioritize user stories for implementation by team members.
- Providing Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and metrics generation and analysis in order to track overall efficiency of software delivery across team.
- Facilitating horizontal communication across team member to identify any impediments that may prevent team progress while working mitigation plans as needed.
- Technical planning, system hardware-software-network design, development and integration, verification and validation, and fielding.
- Evaluating alternatives including cost and risk, supportability, and analyses for total systems.
- Performing systems requirements analysis, functional analysis, timeline analysis, trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition, technical management, integration, system testing, and quality assurance.
- Applying fundamental concepts, processes, practices, and procedures on technical assignments.
- Performing work that requires practical experience and training. Work is performed under supervision.
- Experience providing technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
- Experience establishing goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Domain and expert technical knowledge.
- Experience directing and controlling activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met.
- Experience interfacing with senior management and negotiating with clients on requirements and deliverables.
- Experience supervising others.
Must have an active TS/SCI with poly.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.